- Full Description
Flash Application Design Solutions shows you how to harness the power of ActionScript 2.0 and make the most of the improved design tools of Flash 8 to create usable, intuitive Flash interfaces.
The book concludes with a case study that showcases the solutions developed in the previous chapters, all working together in a single application. This example puts all the pieces together and highlights just how, with some thought and consideration, Flash can improve usability on the Web.
This book is essential reading for all Flash designers and developers, from beginners seeking valid solutions to veteran Flashers looking for a fresh perspective on application design, interaction, and reusability.
What youll learn
- Important Web usability theory
- How to build usable Flash applications
- Effective object-oriented programming using ActionScript
- How to use new Flash 8 features
- Object-oriented ActionScript programming
- Source Code/Downloads