- Full Description
Website design and development can be a minefield for beginners. Where do you start? What languages should you learn? What techniques should you use to produce your site? What should you put on your site? How do you make it look appealing? How do you update it? This book takes into account the most frequently asked website design and development questions and gives you straightforward answers.
- No experience required in this step-by-step guide to website design and development
- Presents the important techniques you need to learn in easy-to-follow examples
- Takes the confusion out of languages, technologies, and all the important elements of the development process
What youll learn
- How to start making a website that takes into account important practices such as accessibility and usability
- A simple and effective step-by-step process you can master to work at your own pace and fuel your own learning process
- The importance of taking the time to understand and learn your craft while being able to dive straight into the creative process
- What languages, products, and resources are available to allow you to extend your learning beyond this book to maintain an active skill set
- The different fields that exist within the web design industry and how each of these areas helps bring a website together
- How to troubleshoot and resolve problems and advice on courses of action you can take for general problems that occur during the process
Who this book is for
If you want to build a website but dont know where to start, this is the book for you.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- What Kind of Website Should I Make?
- How Do I Write Good Content?
- How Should I Start Coding My Site?
- What About Web Hosting?
- How Can I Style My Website?
- How Can I Use Images and Media?
- What If Something Goes Wrong?
- How Can I Add Interactivity?
- How Can My Website Be Improved?
- How Can I Get More Visitors?
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published