- Full Description
- How Ext JS allows you to create these applications with a slick user interface with a minimum of effort
- How the other parts of Ext JS aside from the GUI widgets provide many of the capabilities modern applications need, such as Ajax and data mechanisms
- How other technologies such as Gears can be brought in to make the applications more powerful
What youll learn
- Develop interesting Web 2.0 front ends, RIAs (rich Internet applications), and more.
- Create a number of applications from the projects or pragmatic case studies that the author gives you.
- Create an organizer, timekeeper, a code cabinet, and more.
- Get back to basics and back ends using a SQL workbench, Google Gears, and Ext BASIC.
- Pull it all together by designing a game using Ext JS.
Who this book is for
Web application developers, senior project leads, and application architects.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introducing Web Development with Ext JS
- Widgets and Advanced Ext JS
- Ext JS for a Busy Lifestyle: OrganizerExt
- Making Project Management Cool: TimekeeperExt
- A Place for Your Stuff: Code Cabinet Ext
- When the Yellow Pages Just Isnt Cool Enough: Local Business Searc
- Your Dad Had a Workbench, Now So Do You: SQL Workbench
- All Work and No Play: Dueling Cards
- Managing Your Finances: Finance Master
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published