- Full Description
- How Ext JS allows you to create these applications with a slick user interface with a minimum of effort
- How the other parts of Ext JS aside from the GUI widgets provide many of the capabilities modern applications need, such as Ajax and data mechanisms
- How other technologies such as Gears can be brought in to make the applications more powerful
What youll learn
- Develop interesting Web 2.0 front ends, RIAs (rich Internet applications), and more.
- Create a number of applications from the projects or pragmatic case studies that the author gives you.
- Create an organizer, timekeeper, a code cabinet, and more.
- Get back to basics and back ends using a SQL workbench, Google Gears, and Ext BASIC.
- Pull it all together by designing a game using Ext JS.
Who this book is for
Web application developers, senior project leads, and application architects.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introducing Web Development with Ext JS
- Widgets and Advanced Ext JS
- Ext JS for a Busy Lifestyle: OrganizerExt
- Making Project Management Cool: TimekeeperExt
- A Place for Your Stuff: Code Cabinet Ext
- When the Yellow Pages Just Isn’t Cool Enough: Local Business Search
- Your Dad Had a Workbench, Now So Do You: SQL Workbench
- All Work and No Play: Dueling Cards
- Managing Your Finances: Finance Master
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published