- Full Description
- The book begins with small initial problems that developers typically face while working with jQuery, and gradually goes deeper to explore more complex problems.
- The solutions include illustrations and clear, concise explanations of the code. Using this book and jQuery, your web sites will be more dynamic and lively.
What youll learn
- How to use the jQuery framework
- The basics of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and how they apply to jQuery and its functions
- Fundamentals like selectors, the DOM, and event handling with running code recipes
- How to make your web sites more dynamic using rich code templates
- How to apply animation effects to your web sites using jQuery code recipes
- How to develop Ajax applications using jQuery
- How to use jQuery utility functions
- How to extend jQuery with plug-ins and their types
Who this book is for
The book is meant for the beginners who have a little knowledge of HTML and intend to make dynamic websites. The book will be of great use for developers and professionals who wish to make highly interactive websites with minimum code.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- jQuery Basics
- Arrays and Strings
- Event Handling
- Form Validation
- Page Navigation
- Visual Effects
- Dealing with Tables
- Using Plugins
- Using CSS
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.On page 6:1) to be conform with text:
sould be read:
2) In "How It Works"
should be read
On page 19:in first paragraph,
should be read