- Full Description
Spring Web Flow is an exciting open-source framework for developing Java web applications. The framework improves productivity by addressing three major painpoints facing web application developers: user interface navigation control, state management, and modularity.
The Definitive Guide to Spring Web Flow covers Spring Web Flow in detail by explaining its motivation and feature set, as well as providing practical guidance for using the framework to develop web applications successfully in a number of environments.
What youll learn
- How to get started with Spring Web Flow
- Leveraging Spring Web Flows powerful features
- Extending the framework to take it beyond its outofthebox feature set
- Best practices and realworld use cases
- Insights into the design and implementation of the framework
Who this book is for
This book is for Javabased web developers looking to build web applications using Spring Web platform. It is also for those looking to integrate other Java web frameworks and applications with Spring.
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published