- Full Description
The HTML5 Programmer’s Reference focuses on providing real-world non-trivial examples to demonstrate concepts. Chapters include both in-depth discussions and full references for all HTML5 features, as well as extras like how to find the standards, the history of their evolution, and other examples and helpful resources. With this book the reader will learn everything they need to know to build the next generation of web applications.
What youll learn
- Improve the semantics of your documents using new structural tags: sections, groups, forms, etc.
- Learn the new web form features: autofocus, placeholders, field types, etc.
- Explore the new AUDIO and VIDEO tags, and learn how to embed those rich media types directly into your applications.
Who this book is for
The HTML5 Programmer’s Reference is for people who are working with modern web technologies who need to come up to speed fast and have answers handy for their common use cases. With HTML5 Programmer’s Reference at their elbows, programmers can quickly learn and master these new technologies, and maybe even surprise themselves with what they can do with them. The book dives directly into the new technologies without wasting time on formalities, so it is an ideal choice for developers who already have a basic understanding of web technologies and how to work with them.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. Welcome to HTML5
2. HTML5 Semantic Features
3. Core HTML5 APIs: Part One
4. Core HTML5 APIs: Part Two
5. Important Related APIs
6. Practical HTML5
7. Full HTML5 Tag Reference
8. Full HTML5 API Reference: Part One
9. Full HTML5 API Reference: Part Two
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published