- Create your own 2D role playing game with Beginning RPG Maker VX Ace.
Buy this book
- eBook 23,79 €
price for Spain (gross)
- ISBN 978-1-4842-0784-0
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: EPUB, PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
Beginning RPG Maker VX Ace takes you through the process of using the RPG Maker VX Ace game development engine to create your very own role playing game. The book has been designed with the complete beginner in mind who has little to no experience with the engine. Tutorials and exercises will take you from installing the software to putting the final touches upon your first project.
Game design can be quite a daunting challenge, as it generally involves a large amount of programming know-how on top of having to plan everything out that makes a good game what it is. RPG Maker VX Ace is an intuitive system that allows you to make your own game with a fraction of the effort otherwise required. Beginning RPG Maker VX Ace equips you with the knowledge you need to use Enterbrain’s newest role playing game development engine.
- Takes you from the start of a project to the completion of a small game.
- Provides a step-by-step process that will walk you through each stage of the creation process.
- Gives many helpful tips and tricks you can apply to your future endeavors with the engine.
- About the authors
Darrin Perez (1988-) was born in Alexandria, Virginia and currently resides in Puerto Rico. His debut fantasy novel, Whispers of Dawn, was written as a self-imposed challenge in the spirit of NaNoWriMo (National November Writing Month). He has also written many video game related articles over at Hubpages and published an ebook concerning RPG Maker VX Ace (a video game development engine) as well. His newest non-fiction book, Beginning RPG Maker VX Ace, is a robust expansion of that ebook and is published by Apress.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Beginning RPG Maker VX Ace
- Darrin Perez
- Copyright Holder
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XX, 336
- Number of Illustrations
- 160 b/w illustrations