Apress.com is changing
At Springer Nature, our mission is to open doors to discovery. We want to accelerate learning and discovery and make it easy to find, read, and contribute to science and research. To help with this we are making some changes to our websites.
All Springer, Palgrave, and Apress books will now be on SpringerLink so you can easily search and find books on the same or related topics. SpringerLink will also be the place for you to buy any of our Springer, Palgrave, and Apress books.
By combining our books together on SpringerLink, we can improve the book pages quicker across all imprints, and provide users searching for a specific topic with more results for purchase.
Further information on these changes can be found below.
Search our productsTop
All books and journals can be found by searching on SpringerLink.
You can search across articles, chapters, books, conference papers, reference work entries, protocols and videos, including filtering by subject and date.
Buying our productsTop
Buying our products has also changed now that our books have moved to a new home on SpringerLink.
- You can continue to use your login credentials on SpringerLink you’ve been using in the past on Springer.com, Apress.com, and Palgrave.com.
- On SpringerLink customers can buy ebook, hardcover and softcover formats of all published Springer, Palgrave, and Apress books (including reference works) as well as books that are only available in print, the print version of OA titles and the print version where the user has access to the ebook via their institution.
- Forthcoming titles are not currently available on SpringerLink. For information on pre ordering forthcoming titles email firstname.lastname@example.org. Booksellers can find more specific information at the bottom of this page.
- Subscriptions to individual journals are not currently available on SpringerLink.
- Payments can be made via credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) and PayPal. Invoice payments are unfortunately not available.
- Authors will continue to receive an author discount on their books. If you are one of our authors, this will be recognised as soon as you log in and the discounted book price will automatically be displayed in the checkout. You no longer have to enter a coupon code for this to work. In case there are any issues with your author discount, please contact email@example.com.
Your existing Journal subscriptions will continue as before.
Existing subscribers will be able to continue to access all current and forthcoming Apress books via SpringerLink for the duration of their subscription by logging into their new SpringerLink account using their existing login and password. This will show subscription details together with any other Springer, Apress, or Palgrave digital product purchases.
Subscribers will also be able to access their Bookshelf by clicking on their name in the top right of the page. This will open a drop-down menu in which you can click on My Bookshelf to get to your bookshelf.
- On this bookshelf page you can click on Access product to see the complete Apress Access product list.
- You can go directly to the Apress Access search page on SpringerLink to search for books that are part of the package.
Current subscribers will receive an email about how to extend the subscription should they wish to do so.
Apress Access is not available to new subscribers.
Booksellers, Reviewers, MediaTop
SpringerLink is now the home for our complete book catalog so you can find all information on the product pages at that site.
For more information about reviewing our books, please check our page for Reviewers at https://www.springer.com/gp/reviewers.
If you are a journalist and you have any specific media inquiry about our topics and portfolio, including requests for covers and other material, please use our Media Contacts page at https://www.springer.com/gp/about-springer/media.
Advance notice of forthcoming titles is not currently available on SpringerLink. Booksellers will find additional information on the new Springer Nature Bookseller Portal at https://www.springernature.com/gp/booksellers and browse through our large catalog of available and forthcoming titles with the new Bookseller Search Tool.
Supplemental downloadable materialTop
Electronic supplemental materials (ESMs) that serve as companion material to a specific book chapter are already available on SpringerLink.
A small amount of content, specifically content relevant to a whole book such as source code, solution manuals, lecture slides, and other materials, are being migrated. As an interim solution, a public Google Drive area at http://sn.pub/extras has been created where this information can be downloaded.
- The material is organized by title and ISBN of the books.
- Lecturer material will be accessible after requesting access and verification of lecturer status at http://sn.pub/lecturer-material.