The Statesman's Yearbook 2020 and The Statesman's Yearbook Companion
Editors: Palgrave Macmillan (Ed.)
- The longstanding reference work of choice for accurate and reliable information on every country in the world
- Facts and analyses on political, economic, social and cultural aspects of all countries
- Published annually since 1864
- Ranked by Library Journal as one of the 20 best reference works of the millennium
- Contains detailed accounts of past leaders and key political figures
- Includes profiles of major cities
- Contains infographics and chronologies never before seen in the print edition of The Statesman’s Yearbook
- Contains a selection of short synopses of related publications
- About this book
Now in its 156th edition, The Statesman's Yearbook continues to be the reference work of choice for accurate and reliable information on every country in the world. Covering political, economic, social and cultural aspects, the Yearbook is also available online for subscribing institutions.
This companion to the classic reference work The Statesman’s Yearbook provides detailed biographies of past leaders and figureheads not found in the annual publication, and also includes comprehensive chronologies of natural disasters and key political events, as well as overviews of major global cities.
In addition to facts and figures, the publication also includes infographics commemorating the anniversaries of key historical events as well as a number of synopses of relevant and related publications. Alongside The Statesman’s Yearbook, The Statesman’s Yearbook Companion continues to provide accurate and reliable information about politics, culture and the world.
- About the authors
Palgrave Macmillan is a global academic publisher for scholarship, research and professional learning. We publish monographs, journals, reference works and professional titles, online and in print. With a focus on humanities and social sciences, Palgrave Macmillan offers authors and readers the very best in academic content whilst also supporting the community with innovative new formats and tools.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- The Statesman's Yearbook 2020 and The Statesman's Yearbook Companion
- Palgrave Macmillan
- Palgrave Macmillan UK
- Copyright Holder
- The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s)
- Print ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XLIX, 2527
- Number of Illustrations
- 1 b/w illustrations, 21 illustrations in colour