- Will be among the first books on Sun’s new Java EE 6 platform; and first beginning level book on Java EE 6
- Scheduled to be released around Java EE 6 and at JavaOne, the world’s leading Java technology convention
- Author is one of the experts developing and reviewing the new Java EE 6 specification.
Buy this book
- eBook $34.99
price for USA (gross)
- ISBN 978-1-4302-1955-2
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) continues to be one of the leading Java technologies and platforms from Oracle (previously Sun). Beginning Java EE 6 Platform with GlassFish 3, Second Edition is this first tutorial book on the final (RTM) version of the Java EE 6 Platform.
Step by step and easy to follow, this book describes many of the Java EE 6 specifications and reference implementations, and shows them in action using practical examples. This book uses the new version of GlassFish 3 to deploy and administer the code examples.
Written by an expert member of the Java EE 6 specification request and review board in the Java Community Process (JCP), this book contains the best information possible, from an expert’s perspective on enterprise Java technologies.
- About the authors
Antonio Goncalves is a senior software architect specializing in Java/Java EE. As a former BEA Systems consultant, he has expertise in application servers (Weblogic, JBoss, and GlassFish). He is the author of a Java EE 5 book in France and is also an Expert Member on Java EE 6, EJB 3.1, and JPA 2.0. He is the cofounder of the Paris Java User Group. For more, visit http://www.antoniogoncalves.org.
- Table of contents (15 chapters)
Java EE 6 at a Glance
Managing Persistent Objects
Callbacks and Listeners
Table of contents (15 chapters)
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Beginning Java EE 6 Platform with GlassFish 3
- Book Subtitle
- From Novice to Professional
- Antonio Goncalves
- Copyright Holder
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XXVIII, 500