- Pro SQL Server 2012 Relational Database Design and Implementation covers everything from design logic that business users will understand, all the way to the physical implementation of design in a SQL Server database.
- About this book
Learn effective and scalable database design techniques in a SQL Server environment. Pro SQL Server 2012 Relational Database Design and Implementation covers everything from design logic that business users will understand, all the way to the physical implementation of design in a SQL Server database. Grounded in best practices and a solid understanding of the underlying theory, Louis Davidson shows how to “get it right” in SQL Server database design and lay a solid groundwork for the future use of valuable business data.
- Gives a solid foundation in best practices and relational theory
- Covers the latest implementation features in SQL Server
- Takes you from conceptual design to an effective, physical implementation
- About the authors
Louis Davidson has been in the IT industry for more than 15 years as a corporate database developer and architect. He has spent the majority of his career working with Microsoft SQL Server, beginning from the early days of version 1.0. He has a bachelor s degree from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in computer science, with a minor in mathematics. Louis is the data architect for Compass Technology (Compass.net) in Chesapeake, Virginia, leading database development on their suite of nonprofit oriented CRM products, built on the Microsoft CRM platform and SQL Server technologies.
- Table of contents (14 chapters)
Introduction to Requirements
The Language of Data Modeling
Initial Data Model Production
Table of contents (14 chapters)
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Pro SQL Server 2012 Relational Database Design and Implementation
- Louis Davidson
- Jessica Moss
- Copyright Holder
- Louis Davidson and Jessica Moss
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XXXI, 784