- This book aims to be a first, contemporary more pragmatic book on Spring security.
- We believe there is an opportunity to fill this gap by presenting a more refined work, capable to show the potential uses of the framework in a clear and concise way.
- One of the distinctive aspects when compared to the existing book would be a set of appealing and interconnected examples, built incrementally from the ground-up and expanded with every chapter.
- For a topic as important as Spring application security, there is a lack of reference material.
Buy this book
- eBook $39.99
price for USA (gross)
- ISBN 978-1-4302-4819-4
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
Security is a key element in the development of any non-trivial application. The Spring Security Framework provides a comprehensive set of functionalities to implement industry-standard authentication and authorization mechanisms for Java applications.
Pro Spring Security will be a reference and advanced tutorial that will do the following:
- Guides you through the implementation of the security features for a Java web application by presenting consistent examples built from the ground-up.
- Demonstrates the different authentication and authorization methods to secure enterprise-level applications by using the Spring Security Framework.
- Provides you with a broader look into Spring security by including up-to-date use cases such as building a security layer for RESTful web services and Grails applications.
- Table of contents (9 chapters)
The Scope of Security
Introducing Spring Security
Spring Security Architecture and Design
Securing the Service Layer