- In Plan Your Financial Future, financial planner and educator Keith Fevurly describes a novel way of analyzing and putting into place the personal financial planning process by teaching readers how to protect themselves, their family and their property; accumulate wealth; defend their accumulated wealth; and distribute their accumulated wealth.
Buy this book
- eBook $34.99
price for USA (gross)
- ISBN 978-1-4302-6065-3
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: EPUB, PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
Implementing a financial plan to manage the future is very important. If you have not assembled such a plan, or even if you have not thought about how best to manage your financial future, the time to do so is now, and the resource you need to walk you through every step of the personal financial planning process is Plan Your Financial Future. Regardless of whether you are a recent college graduate or have spent the past several decades in the working world, Plan Your Financial Future will give you the smart, commonsense advice you need to get your financial life in order.
Written by an expert and long-standing educator in the field of personal financial planning, Plan Your Financial Future is a comprehensive, objective, and pertinent guidebook for readers of all income levels who want to grow their net worth on a steady and increasing basis. Covering all the financial bases you can reasonably expect to confront in your lifetime, like insurance, investing, income tax planning, Social Security, Medicare, and more, this vital resource begins with techniques to protect a consumer's personal and business assets. It then transitions into the wealth accumulation process and outlines tax management measures, as well as the distribution of wealth for higher education, retirement, and estate planning purposes.
Filled with in-depth insight and invaluable financial planning advice, this unique guide explains how to:
- Insure yourself, your family, and your property against the possibility of significant loss;
- Invest in financial or real assets—or both;
- Practice effective tax planning and management techniques;
- Distribute your estate at death to your intended beneficiaries in a tax-efficient manner;
- And much more.
With its no-nonsense, straightforward style and holistic view of the financial planning process, Plan Your Financial Future is the one resource you need to become a more knowledgeable saver and translate those savings into the accumulation of future wealth.
- About the authors
Keith R. Fevurly?is currently an investment advisor with Integra Financial, Inc., and a Senior Lecturer in Finance at Metropolitan State University of Denver. He also conducts a private practice in both estate planning and investment/financial planning. Previously, he served as the Vice President of Education at the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Co., and has assisted in the financial education of approximately 50,000 financial planners. Mr. Fevurly has authored over 20 referred articles in financial planning and currently is a member of the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of Financial Planning, which is the major academic and professional journal for personal financial planners. He also has written proprietary textbooks in investment planning, income tax planning, and estate planning for Kaplan University.
- Table of contents (27 chapters)
Understanding the Challenge: The Need to Begin
Do You Need a Financial Planner?
Elements of Personal Financial Planning and the Wealth Management Process
Insuring Yourself and Your Family
Insuring Your Health and Long-term Care
Table of contents (27 chapters)
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Plan Your Financial Future
- Book Subtitle
- A Comprehensive Guidebook to Growing Your Net Worth
- Keith Fevurly
- Copyright Holder
- Keith Fevurly
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XII, 372
- Number of Illustrations
- 2 b/w illustrations