- Written for the IT professional and business owner, this book provides the business and technical insight necessary to migrate your business to the cloud using Microsoft Office 365. It's a practical look at cloud migration and the use of different technologies to support that migration. Numerous examples of cloud migration are included.
Buy this book
- ISBN 978-1-4302-6527-6
- This book is an open access book, you can download it for free on link.springer.com
- Softcover n/a
- ISBN 978-1-4302-6526-9
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- About this book
Written for the IT professional and business owner, this book provides the business and technical insight necessary to migrate your business to the cloud using Microsoft Office 365. This is a practical look at cloud migration and the use of different technologies to support that migration. Numerous examples of cloud migration with technical migration details are included.
Cloud technology is a tremendous opportunity for an organization to reduce IT costs, and to improve productivity with increased access, simpler administration and improved services. Those businesses that embrace the advantages of the cloud will receive huge rewards in productivity and lower total cost of ownership over those businesses that choose to ignore it.
The challenge for those charged with implementing Microsoft Office 365 is to leverage these advantages with the minimal disruption of their organization. This book provides practical help in moving your business to the Cloud and covers the planning, migration and the follow on management of the Office 365 Cloud services.
- About the authors
Matt Katzer created KAMIND in 1998 to supply solutions using Microsoft and Intel Technologies for small- and medium-size business. Prior to creating KAMIND, Matt worked for Intel Corporation for 17 years managing Engineering development and IT projects. After leaving Intel, Matt pursued the development of technology-related inventions and holds 19 domestic and international patents in related areas. Matt s focus with cloud solutions started in 2009, looking at ways that businesses could improve productivity and reduce operating costs. Matt holds a BSEE from the University of Michigan and an Executive MBA from the University of Oregon.
- Table of contents (12 chapters)
Office 365: Moving to the Cloud
Using Office 365 and Windows Intune
Office 365 Planning and Purchase
Setup and Migration Guide
SharePoint Administration Guide
Table of contents (12 chapters)
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud
- Matthew Katzer
- Don Crawford
- Copyright Holder
- Matthew Katzer and Don Crawford
- eBook ISBN
- Softcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XXIX, 680
- Number of Illustrations
- 638 b/w illustrations