- Each topic covered offers a complete implementation and output generated using Eclipse- the most popular IDE in this area
- Even programmers from a non-Java background can get benefit from the book
- Contains a FAQ section at the end that will help readers to face technical interviews with confidence
Buy this book
- eBook $19.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4842-1802-0
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF, EPUB
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
Learn how to implement design patterns in Java: each pattern in Java Design Patterns is a complete implementation and the output is generated using Eclipse, making the code accessible to all. The examples are chosen so you will be able to absorb the core concepts easily and quickly.
This book presents the topic of design patterns in Java in such a way that anyone can grasp the idea. By giving easy to follow examples, you will understand the concepts with increasing depth. The examples presented are straightforward and the topic is presented in a concise manner.
Key features of the book:
- Each of
the 23 patterns is described with straightforward Java code. There is no need
to know advanced concepts of Java to use this book.
- Each of the
concepts is connected with a real world example and a computer world example.
- The book
uses Eclipse IDE to generate the output because it is the most popular IDE in
This is a practitioner's book on design patterns in Java. Design patterns are a popular topic in software development. A design pattern is a common, well-described solution to a common software problem. There is a lot of written material available on design patterns, but scattered and not in one single reference source. Also, many of these examples are unnecessarily big and complex.
- Each of the 23 patterns is described with straightforward Java code. There is no need to know advanced concepts of Java to use this book.
- About the authors
Vaskaran Sarcar (ME (Software Engineering), MCA, B Sc. (Math)) is a Senior Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard India Software Operation Pvt. Ltd. He is working at the HP India PPS R&D division since August, 2009. He is also the author of the books- Design Patterns in C#, Operating System: Computer Science Interview Series and C# Basics. He devoted his early years (2005-2007) in teaching in various engineering colleges. Later he got MHRD-GATE Scholarship (India) from 2007-2009.Reading and learning new things are passion for him.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Java Design Patterns
- Vaskaran Sarcar
- Copyright Holder
- Vaskaran Sarcar
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XXIV, 171
- Number of Illustrations
- 82 b/w illustrations
*immediately available upon purchase as print book shipments may be delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis. ebook access is temporary and does not include ownership of the ebook. Only valid for books with an ebook version. Springer Reference Works and instructor copies are not included.