- Full Description
The lifeblood of the global economy, information has become a source of growing risk as more firms maintain information online. With risks now fueled by sophisticated, organized, malicious groups, information security requires not only technology, but a clear understanding of potential risks, decision-making behaviors, and metrics for evaluating business and policy options. Managing Information Risk and the Economics of Security, an edited volume contributed by well-established researchers in the field worldwide, presents the latest research on economics driving both the risks and the solutions. Covering the implications of policy within firms and across countries, this volume provides managers and policy makers with new thinking on how to manage risk. Managing Information Risk and the Economics of Security is designed for managers, policy makers, and researchers focusing on economics of information security, as well as for advanced-level students in computer science, business management and economics.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Managing Information Risk and the Economics of Security .
- Nonbanks and Risk in Retail Payments: EU and U.S..
- Security Economics and European Policy.
- BORIS –Business ORiented management of Information Security.
- Productivity Space of Information Security in an Extension of the.
- Loeb's Investment Model.
- Communicating the Economic Value of Security Investments: Value at.
- Security Risk.
- Modelling the Human and Technological Costs and Benefits of USB Memory.
- Stick Security.
- The Value of Escalation and Incentives in Managing Information Access.
- Reinterpreting the Disclosure Debate for Web Infections.
- The Impact of Incentives on Notice and Take
- Studying Malicious Websites and the Underground Economy on the Chinese.
- Botnet Economics: Uncertainty Matters.
- Cyber Insurance as an Incentive for Internet Security.
- Conformity or Diversity: Social Implications of Transparency in Personal.
- Data Processing.
- Is Distributed Trust More Trustworthy?.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published