- Full Description
Designing and Evaluating E-Managemnet Decision Tools presents the most relevant concepts for designing intelligent decision tools in an Internet-based multimedia environment and assessing the tools using concepts of statistical design of experiments. The design principle is based on the visual interactive decision modeling (VIDEMO) paradigm. Several case studies are discussed in detail, referring to online preference elicitation, collaborative decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution, and marketing decision optimization. (See www.beroggi.net for more info on the book and Visual Interactive Decision Modeling)
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Decision Modeling Paradigms.
- Visual Interactive Decision Modeling.
- Online Preference Elicitation.
- Collaborative Decision Making.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
- Marketing Decision Optimization.
- Guidelines for Designing and Evaluating Decision Tools.
- Subject Index.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published