- Full Description
Designing and Evaluating E-Managemnet Decision Tools presents the most relevant concepts for designing intelligent decision tools in an Internet-based multimedia environment and assessing the tools using concepts of statistical design of experiments. The design principle is based on the visual interactive decision modeling (VIDEMO) paradigm. Several case studies are discussed in detail, referring to online preference elicitation, collaborative decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution, and marketing decision optimization. (See www.beroggi.net for more info on the book and Visual Interactive Decision Modeling)
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Decision Modeling Paradigms.
- Visual Interactive Decision Modeling.
- Online Preference Elicitation.
- Collaborative Decision Making.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
- Marketing Decision Optimization.
- Guidelines for Designing and Evaluating Decision Tools.
- Subject Index.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published