- Full Description
This volume covers both theoretical and practical aspects of distributed computing. It describes the client-server model for developing distributed network systems, the communication paradigms used in a distributed network system, and the principles of reliability and security in the design of distributed network systems. Based on theoretical introductions, the book presents various implementation strategies and techniques for building distributed network systems, including examples in TCP/IP communications, the use of remote procedure call and remote method invocation techniques, and the development of web-based applications, distributed databases, and mobile computing systems.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Table of Figures.
- Overview of Distributed Network Systems.
- Modelling for Distributed Network Systems.
- Communication Paradigms for Distributed Network Systems.
- Interprocess Communiaction using Message Passing.
- TCP/UDP Communiaction in JAVA.
- Interprocess Communication using RCP.
- Group Communications.
- Reliability and Replication Techniques.
- A Reactive System Architecture for Fault
- Tolerant Computing.
- Based Databases.
- Mobile Computing.
- Distributed Network Systems: Case Studies.
- Distributed Network Systems: Current Development.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published