- Full Description
This volume considers the web architectures and recent developments that make net-centric approaches for intelligence and national security possible. The development of net-centric approaches for intelligence, national and homeland security applications has become a major concern in many areas such as defense intelligence and national and international law enforcement agencies, especially since the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Net-Centric Approaches to Intelligence and National Security presents developments in information integration and recent advances in web services including the concept of the semantic web. Discovery analysis and management of web-available data poses a number of interesting challenges for research in web-based management systems. Intelligent agents and data mining are among the techniques employed. A number of specific systems that are net-centric based in various areas of military applications, intelligence and law enforcement are presented utilizing one or more of such techniques.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Ontologies for the Semantic Web.
- Web Services Overview for Net
- Centric Operations.
- Metadata Concepts to Support a Net
- Centric Data Environment.
- Distributed Geospatial Intelligence Integration and Interoperability through the GIBD® Portal System.
- Analyzing Intelligence Data.
- Linking Military Systems with Simulations and Intelligent Agents through Web Services.
- A Multi
- Agent Architecture for Distributed Domain
- Specific Information Integration.
- Natural Environment Data Services in Distributed Modeling and Simulation.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published