- Full Description
Quality of Protection: Security Measurements and Metrics is an edited volume based on the Quality of Protection Workshop in Milano, Italy (September 2005). This volume discusses how security research can progress towards quality of protection in security comparable to quality of service in networking and software measurements, and metrics in empirical software engineering. Information security in the business setting has matured in the last few decades. Standards such as IS017799, the Common Criteria (ISO15408), and a number of industry certifications and risk analysis methodologies have raised the bar for good security solutions from a business perspective. Designed for a professional audience composed of researchers and practitioners in industry, Quality of Protection: Security Measurements and Metrics is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Industrial Experience.
- Security Risk Analysis.
- Security Quality Assurance.
- Based Decision Making and Risk Management.
- Empirical Assessment of Security Architectures and Solutions.
- Mining Data from Attacks and Vulnerabilities Repositories.
- Security Metrics.
- Measurement Theory and Formal Theories of Security Metrics.
- Security Measurement and Monitoring.
- Experimental Verification and Validation of Models.
- Simulation and Statistical Analysis, Stochastic Modeling.
- Reliability Analysis.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published