- Full Description
Botnets have become the platform of choice for launching attacks and committing fraud on the Internet. A better understanding of Botnets will help to coordinate and develop new technologies to counter this serious security threat. Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat, a contributed volume by world-class leaders in this field, is based on the June 2006 ARO workshop on Botnets. This edited volume represents the state-of-the-art in research on Botnets. It provides botnet detection techniques and response strategies, as well as the latest results from leading academic, industry and government researchers. Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat is intended for researchers and practitioners in industry. This book is also appropriate as a secondary text or reference book for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Botnet Detection Based on Network Behavior.
- based Botnet Scan Traffic Analysis.
- Characterizing Bots’ Remote Control Behavior.
- Automatically Identifying Trigger
- based Behavior in Malware.
- Towards Sound Detection of Virtual Machines.
- Botnets and Proactive System Defense.
- Detecting Botnet Membership with DNSBL Counterintelligence.
- A Taxonomy of Botnet Structures.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published