- Full Description
The ever-increasing healthcare expenditure and pressing demand for improved quality and efficiency of patient care services are driving innovation in healthcare information management. The domain of healthcare has become a challenging testing ground for information security due to the complex nature of healthcare information and individual privacy.Electronic Healthcare Information Security explores the challenges of e-healthcare information and security policy technologies. It evaluates the effectiveness of security and privacy implementation systems for anonymization methods and techniques. The first comprehensive book dedicated to electronic healthcare information security also introduces new standards.Designed for practitioners and researchers in the healthcare sectors, this book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science and medicine, as a secondary textbook or reference.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Healthcare Information Security Standards, Legislation and Technologies.
- Security, Privacy and Confidentiality for Healthcare Information.
- Security, Privacy and Confidentiality in Healthcare Systems.
- Security Framework and Model for Healthcare Information Management.
- Evaluation of Security Models and Frameworks for in Healthcare Information.
- Discussion and Conclusion.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published