- Full Description
Mule 2: A Developers Guide introduces the Mule 2.0 integration platform for developers of enterprise integration applications who wish to leverage Mule as a lightweight messaging framework that contains a distributable object broker for managing communication between applications.
- The book is based on insight, knowledge, and experience resulting from working with Mule.
- The text provides support, consulting, and training to developers implementing Mule in a broad range of scenarios ranging from small projects through to large corporations developing major deployments.
- The author(s) have also developed the official training materials for Mule.
What youll learn
- Understand the background and fundamental concepts of an enterprise services bus (ESB) and the Mule 2 framework architecture.
- Configure Mule for your own environment.
- Understand message flows, styles, and key transports in Mule.
- Implement Mule in a broad range of scenarios using Mule execution models and the Mule APIs.
- Handle errors and security protocols in Mule.
Who this book is for
This book is for developers interested in building integration solutions using Mule 2.0.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Fundamental Mule
- Routers and Routing
- Modeling Applications
- Creating a Mule Application
- Mule Transports
- Web Services in Mule
- Extending Mule
- Resilient Mule Applications
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published