- Full Description
Beginning LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 shows you how to create new fun and fantastic creations with the new EV3 programmable brick along with other new EV3 pieces and features. You'll learn the language of the EV3 brick, and then go on to create a variety of programmable vehicles using MINDSTORMS and Technic parts. You'll then move into creating robot parts, including robotic arms. You'll even learn how to make different types of MINDSTORMS walkers. Finally, you'll learn how to incorporate light and sound into your amazing EV3 creations.
Whether you're a MINDSTORMS enthusiast wanting to know more about EV3, a robotics competitor, or just a LEGO fan who wants to learn all about what EV3 can do, Beginning LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 will give you the knowledge you need.
Note: the printed book is in black and white. The Kindle and ebook versions are in color (black and white on black and white Kindles).
What youll learn
- How to program the new EV3 brick
- The different components new to the EV3 system
- How to program the EV3 with LabView
- How to build fantastic robotic creations
- How to incorporate Technic creations into MINDSTORMS
Who this book is for
MINDSTORMS and robotics enthusiasts who want to learn about EV3, and people who are completely new to MINDSTORMS and want a thorough and fun introduction.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to MINDSTORMS EV3
2. How to Program the EV3 Brick
3. Taking Control of a Vehicle with LEGO MINDSTORMS
4. Sound and Light
5. Data Logging and Advanced Programming
6. Special Construction Projects
7. The Robotic Arm
8. Creator and the Walking Robot
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published