- Full Description
- Features for manipulating XHTML, CSS, and events provided by DOM.
- Closure, lazy loading, advance conditional loading, chaining, currying, memoization, modules, callbacks, recursion, and other powerful function techniques.
- Encoding data with JSON or XML.
- Remote scripting with JSON-P or XMLHttpRequest
- Drag-and-drop, animated scrollers, skin swappers, and other cool behaviors.
- Optimizations to ensure your scripts run snappy.
- Formatting and naming conventions to prevent you from looking like a greenhorn.
- New ECMAScript 5, DOM 3, and HTML 5 features such as Object.create(), Function.prototype.bind(), strict mode, querySelector(), querySelectorAll(), and getElementsByClassName().
Who this book is for
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Representing Data with Values
- Type Conversion
- Controlling Flow
- Member Inheritance
- Functions and Arrays
- Traversing and Modifying the DOM Tree
- Scripting CSS
- Listening for Events
- Scripting BOM
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published