- Full Description
This book presents a systematic, comprehensive treatment of analog, discrete signal analysis and synthesis and an introduction to analog communication theory. The material is divided into five parts. The first part (Chapters 1-3) is mathematically oriented and deals with continuous-time (analog) signals. The second part (Chapters 4-5) is again mathematically based and deals with Fourier transforms, Hartley transforms, Laplace and Hilbert transforms. The third part (Chapters 6-7) presents basic system analysis, approximations, and analog filter circuits using op-amps. The fourth part (Chapters 8-9) deals with discrete signals, fast algorithms and digital filters. The fifth part deals with an introduction to analog communication systems.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Basic Concepts in Signals.
- Convolution and Correlation.
- Fourier Series.
- Fourier Transform Analysis.
- Relatives of Fourier Transforms.
- Systems and Circuits.
- Approximations and Filter Circuits.
- Time Signals and Their Fourier Transforms.
- Discrete Data Systems and Fast Algorithms.
- Analog Modulation.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published