- Full Description
Future Application and Middleware Technology on e-Science presents selected papers from the 2008 Korea e-Science All-Hands-Meeting (AHM 2008). Hosted by the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information, this meeting was designed to bring together developers and users of e-Science applications and enabling information technologies from international and interdisciplinary research communities. The AHM 2008 conference served as a forum for engineers and scientists to present state-of-the-art research and product/tool developments, and to highlight related activities in all fields of e-Science. The works presented in this edited volume bring together cross-disciplinary information on e-Science in one cohesive source. This book is suitable for the professional audience composed of industry researchers and practitioners of e-Science. This volume should also be suitable for advanced-level students in the field.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Based Integrated Research Environment for Aerodynamic Analyses and Design.
- An Approach to Integrated Design, Analysis and Data Management for Rapid Air Vehicle Design.
- Development of v
- DMU based on e
- Science using COVISE and SAGE.
- Design of a Four Degree_Of_Freedom Manipulator For Northern Light Mars Mission.
- Design and Application of GeoNet system for ABC cooperative environment.
- Application Architecture of Avian Influenza Research Collaboration Network in Korea e
- York University Space Engineering Nanosatellite Demonstration (YuSend) Mission Development.
- A Dynamic Bridge for Data Sharing on e
- Science Grid Implementing Web 2.0 Service.
- A Grid Middleware Framework Support for a Workflow Model based on Virtualized Resources.
- Grid Workflow
- Driven Healthcare Platform for Collaborative Heart Disease Simulator.
- An Approach to Multi
- Objective Aircraft Design.
- Experiences and Requirements for Interoperability between HTC and HPC
- driven e
- Science Infrastructure.
- Interactive Scientific Visualization of High
- resolution Brain Imagery over Networked Tiled Display.
- Oriented Implementation of the Finite
- Difference Time
- Domain Method in Parallel Computing Environment.
- Study on Collaborative Object Manipulation in Virtual Environment.
- Protein Interaction Network and Gene Ontology.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published