- Full Description
ISGC 2009, The International Symposium on Grid Computing was held at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan in April 2009 bringing together prestigious scientists and engineers worldwide to exchange ideas, present challenges/solutions and introduce future development in the field of Grid Computing. Managed Grids and Cloud Systems in the Asia-Pacific Research Community presents the latest achievements in grid technology including Cloud Computing. This volume also covers international projects in Grid Operation, Grid Middleware, E-Science applications, technical developments in grid operations and management, Security and Networking, Digital Library and more. The resources used to support these advances, such as volunteer grids, production managed grids, and cloud systems are discussed in detail. This book is designed for a professional audience composed of grid users, developers and researchers working in the grid computing. Advanced-level students focusing on computer science and engineering will find this book valuable as a reference or secondary text book.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Grid Activities in Asia Pacific.
- Asia Federation Report International Symposium on Grid Computing 2008.
- Uptakes of e
- Science in Taiwan and Asia.
- Grid Operation at Tokyo Tier
- 2 Center for Atlas.
- Grid Activities in the Philippines through the Philippine e
- Science Grid Program.
- Application – High Energy Physics, Biomedicine and Life Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences.
- The e
- Science for High Energy Physics in Korea.
- Grid Technologies for Cancer Research in the ACGT Project.
- Secure Grid Services for Cooperative Work in Medicine and Life Science.
- Potentials for e
- Science in the Arts and Humanities – A UK Perspective.
- Grid Middleware & Interoperability.
- Interoperability between gLite and GOS.
- Realizing Inter
- operability among Grids: A Case Study with GARUDA Grid and the EGEE Grid.
- Uniform Access to Heterogeneous Grid Infrastructures with JSAGA.
- Operation & Management.
- Development and Operation of the D
- Grid Infrastructure.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published