- Full Description
Grids, P2P and Services Computing, the 12th volume of the CoreGRID series, is based on the CoreGrid ERCIM Working Group Workshop on Grids, P2P and Service Computing in Conjunction with EuroPar 2009. The workshop will take place August 24th, 2009 in Delft, The Netherlands. Grids, P2P and Services Computing, an edited volume contributed by well-established researchers worldwide, will focus on solving research challenges for Grid and P2P technologies. Topics of interest include: Service Level Agreement, Data & Knowledge Management, Scheduling, Trust and Security, Network Monitoring and more. Grids are a crucial enabling technology for scientific and industrial development. This book also includes new challenges related to service-oriented infrastructures. Grids, P2P and Services Computing is designed for a professional audience composed of researchers and practitioners within the Grid community industry. This volume is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- XtreemOS: a Sound Foundation for Cloud Infrastructure and Federations.
- Towards a Grid File System Based on a Large
- Scale BLOB Management Service.
- Improving the Dependability of Grids via Short
- Term Failure Predictions.
- Distributed Data Mining using a Public Resource Computing Framework Integration of the ProActive Suite and the semantic
- oriented monitoring tool SemMon.
- An Experimental Evaluation of the DQ
- DHT Algorithm in a Grid Information Service.
- Reducing traffic in DHT
- based discovery protocols for dynamic resources.
- Autonomic management of multiple non
- functional concerns in behavioural skeletons.
- Decision Models for Resource Aggregation in Peer
- Peer Architectures.
- Mapping Workflows on Grid Resources: Experiments with the Montage Workflow.
- A Proposal on Enhancing XACML with Continuous Usage Control Features.
- * and Adaptive Mechanisms for Large Scale Distributed Systems.
- Network Monitoring in the age of the Cloud.
- Recent Advances and Research Challenges in Desktop Grid and Volunteer Computing.
- Research Challenges in Managing and Using Service Level Agreements
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published