- Full Description
This book will have a broad appeal in the area of Wireless Networking-Based Control. Various engineering disciplines, control and communication science organizations will be interested in purchasing the book with a new, emerging, and important theme. Also, industry such as Honeywell and those (e.g. power industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry) interested in implementing wireless network control to express interest in purchasing this book.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Joint optimization of wireless control
- communication network.
- Robust stabilization of wired and wireless packet based networked control systems.
- Rendezvous problem and consensus protocols.
- Decentralized control of networked autonomous vehicles, theory and implementation.
- Analysis, design, and application of 802.11 wireless feedback control.
- Stability of wireless networked control systems in the presence of delays and packet dropouts.
- Consensus based overlapping decentralized estimation and control in lossy networks.
- Control scalability in the presence of channel interference.
- Wireless nodal architecture based on software
- defined and cognitive radio concepts for enhanced network capacity based distributed control.
- Distributed crosslayer delay optimization for network control.
- Wireless communication architecture for the active aircraft.
- Distributed control of interactive power network over wireless information network.
- Wireless network control for industrial automation.
- Additional topics
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published