- Full Description
Low Complexity MIMO Detection introduces the principle of MIMO systems and signal detection via MIMO channels. This book systematically introduces the symbol detection in MIMO systems. Includes the fundamental knowledge of MIMO detection and recent research outcomes for low complexity MIMO detection.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Point to Point MIMO.
- Background of MIMO Detection.
- List and Lattice Reduction
- based Methods.
- Partial MAP
- based Detection.
- Lattice Reduction
- based List Detection.
- Detection for Underdetermined MIMO Systems.
- Part II: Multiuser MIMO.
- Selection Criteria of Single User.
- Selection Criteria of Multiple Users.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published