- Full Description
This important text provides a single point of reference for state-of-the-art cloud computing design and implementation techniques. The book examines cloud computing from the perspective of enterprise architecture, asking the question; how do we realize new business potential with our existing enterprises? Topics and features: with a Foreword by Thomas Erl; contains contributions from an international selection of preeminent experts; presents the state-of-the-art in enterprise architecture approaches with respect to cloud computing models, frameworks, technologies, and applications; discusses potential research directions, and technologies to facilitate the realization of emerging business models through enterprise architecture approaches; provides relevant theoretical frameworks, and the latest empirical research findings.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Concepts and Principles.
- Cloud Computing for EA.
- EA Fundamentals.
- Cloud Computing Business Models.
- The Convergence of EA and Cloud Computing.
- Part II: Approaches and Frameworks.
- Based Development for Cloud Computing Architectures.
- Identity and Access Management in Cloud Computing.
- A Cloud Architecture for Educational Enterprises: a Case Study in Robotics.
- Cloud Computing: an Enabler in Developing Business Models for Global Enterprises.
- Using Common Logic to Provide a Semantic EA Framework for Cloud Computing.
- Part III: Issues and Challenges.
- The Cloud Challenges for Enterprise Architects.
- Service Level Agreements in Cloud Computing: Perspectives of Private Consumers and Small
- Medium Enterprises.
- Enterprise HPC in the Clouds.
- Part IV: Further Research and Studies.
- Cloud Computing and the Emerging Market.
- Fair Non
- Repudiation Framework for Cloud Storage.
- A Cross
- Enterprise Approach to Detecting Information Leakage without Leaking Information.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published