- Full Description
The book describes recent research results in the areas of modelling, creation, management and presentation of interactive 3D multimedia content. The book describes the current state of the art in the field and identifies the most important research and design issues. Consecutive chapters address these issues. These are: database modelling of 3D content, security in 3D environments, describing interactivity of content, searching content, visualization of search results, modelling mixed reality content, and efficient creation of interactive 3D content. Each chapter is illustrated with example applications based on the proposed approach. The final chapter discusses some important ethical issues related to the widespread use of virtual environments in everyday life. The book provides ready to use solutions for many important problems related to the creation of interactive 3D multimedia applications and will be a primary reading for researchers and developers working in this domain.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Interactive 3D Content Standards.
- Issues in Creation, Management, Search and Presentation of Interactive 3D Content.
- Dynamic Database Modeling of 3D Multimedia Content.
- Building Configurable 3D Web Applications with Flex
- Modeling Interactive Augmented Reality Environments.
- Secure User
- Contributed 3D Virtual Environments.
- Describing Interactivity of 3D Content.
- Searching Content Related by Semantics, Space and Time.
- Interactive 3D Visualization of Search Results.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published