- Full Description
3D Imaging, Analysis and Applications brings together core topics, both in terms of well-established fundamental techniques and the most promising recent techniques in the exciting field of 3D imaging and analysis. Many similar techniques are being used in a variety of subject areas and applications and the authors attempt to unify a range of related ideas. With contributions from high profile researchers and practitioners, the material presented is informative and authoritative and represents mainstream work and opinions within the community.Composed of three sections, the first examines 3D imaging and shape representation, the second, 3D shape analysis and processing, and the last section covers 3D imaging applications. Although 3D Imaging, Analysis and Applications is primarily a graduate text, aimed at masters-level and doctoral-level research students, much material is accessible to final-year undergraduate students. It will also serve as a reference text for professional academics, people working in commercial research and development labs and industrial practitioners.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I – 3D Imaging and Shape Representation.
- Passive 3D Imaging.
- Active 3D Imaging Systems.
- Representing, Storing and Visualizing 3D Data.
- Part II – 3D Shape Analysis and Processing.
- based Methods in 3D Shape Analysis.
- 3D Shape Registration.
- 3D Shape Matching for Retrieval and Recognition.
- Part III – 3D Imaging Applications.
- 3D Face Recognition.
- 3D Digital Elevation Model Generation.
- resolution Three
- dimensional Remote Sensing for Forest Measurement.
- 3D Medical Imaging.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published