- Full Description
This book presents a broad review of state-of-the-art 3D video production technologies and applications. The text opens with a concise introduction to the field, before examining the design and calibration methods for multi-view camera systems, including practical implementation technologies. A range of algorithms are then described for producing 3D video from video data. A selection of 3D video applications are also demonstrated. Features: describes real-time synchronized multi-view video capture, and object tracking with a group of active cameras; discusses geometric and photometric camera calibration, and 3D video studio design with active cameras; examines 3D shape and motion reconstruction, texture mapping and image rendering, and lighting environment estimation; demonstrates attractive 3D visualization, visual contents analysis and editing, 3D body action analysis, and data compression; highlights the remaining challenges and the exciting avenues for future research in 3D video technology.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Multi
- View Video Capture.
- Camera Systems for 3D Video Production.
- Active Camera System for Object Tracking and Multi
- Part II: 3D Video Production.
- 3D Shape Reconstruction from Multi
- View Video Data.
- 3D Surface Texture Generation.
- Estimation of 3D Dynamic Lighting Environment with Reference.
- Part III: 3D Video Applications.
- Visualization of 3D Video.
- Behavior Unit Model for Content
- Based Representation and Edition of 3D Video.
- Based Complex Kinematic Motion Estimation.
- 3D Video Encoding.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published