- Full Description
Technology computer-aided design, or TCAD, is critical to today’s semiconductor technology and anybody working in this industry needs to know something about TCAD. This book is about how to use computer software to manufacture and test virtually semiconductor devices in 3D. It brings to life the topic of semiconductor device physics, with a hands-on, tutorial approach that de-emphasizes abstract physics and equations and emphasizes real practice and extensive illustrations. Coverage includes a comprehensive library of devices, representing the state of the art technology, such as SuperJunction LDMOS, GaN LED devices, etc.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Semiconductor Industry and TCAD.
- Advanced Theory of TCAD Process Simulation.
- Advanced Theory of TCAD Device Simulation.
- Setting Up a 3D TCAD Simulation.
- N Junction Diode.
- MOSFET/ CMOS Technology.
- Smart Power Technology and Power Semiconductor Devices.
- 3D Interconnect Simulation.
- CMOS Image Censor.
- Hybrid Silicon Laser.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published