- Full Description
This book presents an overview of the issues related to the test, diagnosis and fault-tolerance of Network on Chip-based systems. It is the first book dedicated to the quality aspects of NoC-based systems and will serve as an invaluable reference to the problems, challenges, solutions, and trade-offs related to designing and implementing state-of-the-art, on-chip communication architectures.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- NoC Basics.
- Chip Testing.
- NoC Reuse for SoC Modular Testing.
- Advanced Approaches for NoC Reuse.
- Test and Diagnosis of Routers.
- Test and Diagnosis of Communication Channels.
- Error Control Coding and Retransmission.
- Error Location and Reconfiguration.
- Concluding Remarks.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published