- Full Description
Designing a New Class of Distributed Systems closely examines the Distributed Intelligent Managed Element (DIME) Computing Model, a new model for distributed systems, and provides a guide to implementing Distributed Managed Workflows with High Reliability, Availability, Performance and Security. The book also explores the viability of self-optimizing, self-monitoring autonomous DIME-based computing systems. Designing a New Class of Distributed Systems is designed for practitioners as a reference guide for innovative distributed systems design. Researchers working in a related field will also find this book valuable.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An introduction to the design of a new class of distributed systems.
- Understanding distributed systems and their management.
- Distributed Intelligent Managed Element (DIME) network architecture implementing a non
- von Neumann computing model.
- Designing distributed services creation, service delivery and service assurance with the architectural resilience of cellular organisms.
- DIME network architecture
- Future research directions and Conclusion.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published