- Full Description
Designing a New Class of Distributed Systems closely examines the Distributed Intelligent Managed Element (DIME) Computing Model, a new model for distributed systems, and provides a guide to implementing Distributed Managed Workflows with High Reliability, Availability, Performance and Security. The book also explores the viability of self-optimizing, self-monitoring autonomous DIME-based computing systems. Designing a New Class of Distributed Systems is designed for practitioners as a reference guide for innovative distributed systems design. Researchers working in a related field will also find this book valuable.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An introduction to the design of a new class of distributed systems.
- Understanding distributed systems and their management.
- Distributed Intelligent Managed Element (DIME) network architecture implementing a non
- von Neumann computing model.
- Designing distributed services creation, service delivery and service assurance with the architectural resilience of cellular organisms.
- DIME network architecture
- Future research directions and Conclusion.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published