- Full Description
Springer Brief Basics of Computer Networking provides a non-mathematical introduction to the world of networks. This book covers both technology for wired and wireless networks. Coverage includes transmission media, local area networks, wide area networks, and network security. Written in a very accessible style for the interested layman by the author of a widely used textbook with many years of experience explaining concepts to the beginner.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Networks.
- Wireless Networks.
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM).
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- SONET and WDM.
- Grid and Cloud Computing.
- Data Centers.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published