- Full Description
Cooperative transmission aims to improve the reliability of wireless mobile communications through the use of diversity provided by additional relays assisting in the transmission between the source and destination nodes. This is possible as the rationale behind spatio-temporal processing can be easily mapped onto networked systems. Autonomic Cooperative Networking studies the further evolution of this phenomenon by first involving the network layer routines and then additionally incorporating the notion of autonomic system design.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Temporal Processing.
- Conventional and Cooperative Relaying.
- Routing Information Enhanced Cooperative Transmission.
- Autonomic Cooperative System Design.
- Cooperative Autonomic Network Deployments.
- Autonomic Emergency Communications.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published