- Full Description
Interactive Media is a new research field and a landmark in multimedia development. The Era of Interactive Media is an edited volume contributed from world experts working in academia, research institutions and industry. The Era of Interactive Media focuses mainly on Interactive Media and its various applications. This book also covers multimedia analysis and retrieval; multimedia security rights and management; multimedia compression and optimization; multimedia communication and networking; and multimedia systems and applications. The Era of Interactive Media is designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers working in the field of multimedia. Advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering will also find this book useful as a secondary text or reference.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Best Papers and Runner
- Face Detection, Recognition and Synthesis.
- Video Coding and Transmission.
- Audio, image and video quality assessment.
- Audio and image classification.
- Stereo Image and Video Analysis.
- Object Detection.
- Action Recognition and Surveillance.
- Visual Analysis and Retrieval.
- Watermarking and Image Processing.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published