- Full Description
As the use of digital technology has grown, so necessarily has the body of research into its effects at the personal, group and organizational levels, but there is no one book that looks at how digital technology has specifically influenced creativity. Digital Creativity: Individuals, Groups, and Organizations discusses all spectrums of influence that digital technologies have on creativity from the individual, team, and organization level.This book offers a new kind of creativity model encompassing all three levels of creativity. It combines each level into a unified creativity framework in which organizations regardless of their industry types could benefit in reengineering their business processes as well as strategies. For this purpose, the book considers various factors that would affect creativity- individuals' digital efficacy, heterogeneity among members (i.e., age, gender, races, tenure, education, and culture, etc), CMC (Computer-Mediated Communication), task complexity, exploitation, exploration, culture, organizational learning capability, and knowledge networks among members. This book introduces a theorized and systematic glimpse into the exciting realm of digital creativity. It is organized with contents starting from individuals to teams and ultimately to organizations, each with various techniques and cases. Each chapter shows how individuals, teams, and organizations can become more creative through use of digital technologies.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Creativity and Job Stress in the Korean ICT Industry: TMX and CHS as Antecedents.
- Mediated Task Performance under Stress and Non
- Stress Conditions: Emphasis on Physiological Approaches.
- Pattern Analysis of the Creativity of a Digitalist Considering Its Antecedenets and Task Diversity: A Multi
- Agent Simulation Approach.
- A Creative Generation Task Under Stress: Comparison of a Stress Group with a Non
- Stress Group.
- Exploring the Revalation Process for Individual Creativity Based on Exploitation and Exploration: A Physiological Experiment Approach.
- An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Social and Emotional Intelligence on Individual Creativity through Exploitation and Exploration.
- Based Management of Team Creativity in Sensitivity Contexts: An Approach with a General Bayesian Network.
- A Longitudinal Analysis of Team Creativity Evolution Patterns Based on Heterogeneity and Network Structure: An Approach with Agent
- Based Modeling.
- Examining the Effect of Short
- Term Robot
- Mediated Training for Creativity Education.
- Towards the ‘Digital Creativity of Action’.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published