- Full Description
Beginning Web Programming in C#: From Novice to Professional will teach you the fundamentals of the web environment and how Visual Studio .NET (VS .NET) makes it accessible to C# programmers. Youll build a working website that demonstrates all the elements of a C# web application, through step-by-step examples that explore the essential technologies and how VS .NET helps you integrate them into a highly interactive, attractive web application.
What youll learn
- Create dynamic web pages with ASP.NET web forms and web server controls
- Display and manipulate data using ADO.NET and VS .NET components
- Persist state in different ways, within the "stateless" web environment
- Create XML files and XML schema, and use them for data transfer
- Integrate your web applications with others through web services
- Make your application more secure via the security features in ASP.NET and IIS
- Eliminate bugs and unexpected failures through effective debugging and exception-handling techniques
- Improve the performance of your application and prepare it for release
Also available in a VB .NET version!
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published