- Full Description
Whether or not youve already benefited from Scot P. Hillier's first renowned Apress book, Microsoft SharePoint: Building Office 2003 Solutions, this fantastic follow-up is sure to please! This book will cover advanced techniques for programming web parts and SharePoint Services.
Hillier also covers advanced integration techniques with related products like BizTalk Server 2004 and Content Server. Intended for advanced developers who already know all of the basic SharePoint Services, this book will steer you in solving ultra-specific, advanced problems.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Databases,Web Services, and Protocols
- Advanced Web Part Techniques
- Advanced SharePoint Portal Server Solutions
- The Information Bridge Framework
- The Business Scorecards Accelerator
- SharePoint and BizTalk Server 2004
- SharePoint and Microsoft Content Management Server
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published