- Full Description
Are you the kind of person who’s got a lot to say? Have you ever wanted to share your talents, thoughts, and opinions with others, but have lacked the broadcasting knowledge and contacts to achieve such a goal?
Well, today it’s well within your grasp, thanks to Podcasting using only some simple recording equipment, a computer, and the Internet, you can record and distribute your own audio shows, including anything you want - comedy, debate, news, reviews, interviews, music the only limit is your imagination.
Of course, you’ll need a guide to tell you what you need to know, which is where this indispensable book comes in. Written by two of the best and brightest podcasting pioneers, Podcast Solutions is a shrewd and comprehensive guide to podcasting. From downloading podcasts to producing your own for fun or profit, Podcast Solutions covers the entire world of podcasting with insight, humor, and the unmatched wisdom of experience.
This is the guide to podcasting you’ve been looking for, and the only one you’ll need.
What youll learn
- How to receive podcasts - everything you need to know to find, subscribe to and receive quality shows on your iPod, computer or any other mp3 player.
- How podcasting is being applied in many different industries - entertainment, education, sales and marketing, religious study, intra-corporate communications, and more.
- How to plan and design your own top quality podcast, including expert advice on designing a show built for success.
- How to Set up your podcast studio, whether you’re a casual hobbyist or a committed professional. Includes insights and buying advice on finding the right microphones, mixers, software, hardware, and more to meet your needs and fit your budget.
- The secrets to achieving "broadcast quality" audio for your show.
- How to include music, phone calls and audio feedback into your podcast inexpensively and legally.
- The techniques needed to turn your podcasts into Internet-ready audio files and get them out there ready to be received by your anxiously-waiting listeners, using simple hardware and software tools.
- The meaning of RSS, XML, mp3, LAME, and several other acronyms you thought you’d never understand.
- Insiders tips on creating a web presence that will enhance the popularity and professionalism of your show.
- Secrets of attracting listeners through the creative use of directories, user groups, mailing lists and more.
- How to make money with your podcast by attracting sponsors, advertisers, and other revenue sources.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published