- Full Description
Expert Service-Oriented Architecture in C# 2005, Second Edition will immerse you in updated code and reference material specifically architected for Visual Studio 2005 and Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0. With this book, you can get a head start on building SOA applications using the clear, conceptual discussions and practical examples provided by SOA experts Jeffrey Hasan and Mauricio Duran. The authors give fair treatment to difficult material without just glossing over it.
Most .NET-based web services are simply containers for limited RPC-style methods. This book will show you how to shift your development paradigm to create web services that process sophisticated XML messages within a secure, service-oriented, loosely coupled architecture. Youll gain deep insight into the newest release of the WSE toolkit, as this book blends theory with ample C# code samples and teaches you how to implement SOA solutions based on specifications like revised WS-Security, WS-Policy, and WS-Addressing. Youll want a copy of this second edition because:
- The spirit of the second edition follows that of the successful first edition, providing clear, conceptual discussions and practical material, with unambiguous samples.
- Approximately 60% of the book has been updated, including rearchitected code and updated visual materials using Visual Studio 2005.
- The second edition is more focused on implementation by policyrather than codeas a more efficient means for implementing solutions.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introducing Service-Oriented Architecture
- The Web Services Description Language
- Design Patterns for Building Message-Oriented Web Services
- Design Patterns for Building Service-Oriented Web Services
- Web Services Enhancements 3.0
- Secure Web Services with WS-Security
- Extended Web Services Security with WS-Security and WS-Secure Conversation
- SOAP Messages: Addressing, Messaging, and Routing
- Beyond WSE 3.0: Looking Ahead to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published