- Full Description
Highlights include the following:
- Looks at the overall shape of todays Web from a developers point of viewwhat are its main features, and what is available for us to use to develop applications?
- Contains realworld examples of creating mashups using all the major APIs.
- Contains examples written in multiple serverside languages.
What youll learn
- How the constituent parts of the modern Web fit togetherweb standards, Ajax, APIs, libraries, tagging, blogs, wikis, and more
- How to create different types of mashup, for example mapping mashups, search functionality, calendars, RSS/Atom feeds, social bookmarking, online storage systems, open document formats, and more
Who this book is for
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published