- Full Description
Service Broker is a key Microsoft product in support of messagebased processing between applications. Pro SQL Server 2008 Service Broker helps you to take full advantage of this key Microsoft technology, beginning from the fundamentals, moving through installation and application development, and ultimately showing you how to develop highly available and scalable applications based upon the serviceoriented architecture that is quickly gaining ground as the way forward in application development.
- Comprehensive approach to developing with Service Broker
- Strong focus on best practices and realworld scenarios
- Covers the key aspects of distributed application design
What youll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of messagebased processing
- Install Service Broker and manage the environment
- Design databases for serviceoriented applications
- Develop distributed applications
- Build in scalability and high availablity
- Apply best practices to avoid future trouble
Who this book is for
Pro SQL Server 2008 Service Broker is written for new and existing users of Service Broker who wish to develop serviceoriented and distributed transactions that scale well, that are resilient against failure, and that are as futureproofed as possible from the application of current best practices in Service Broker development.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published