- Full Description
This book provides the reader with a balanced & integrated presentation of the modelling & simulation activity for both Discrete Event Dynamic Systems (DEDS) & Continuous Time Dynamic Systems (CTDS). Unconstrained by discipline boundaries, this book presents the fundamentals necessary to understand the many important facets of the modeling & simulation methodology. For example, a novel project-oriented approach clearly reveals the dependency of model structure & granularity on project goals.Written for students taking a first course in modelling & simulation at either the senior undergraduate & junior graduate levels, this interdisciplinary presentation provides an essential foundation on the topic. It is also ideally suited for self-study by professionals & others who require insight into the features & potential of this rapidly evolving problem solving paradigm.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The Modelling and Simulation Process.
- DEDS Modelling and Simulation.
- DEDS Stochastic Behaviour and Data Modelling.
- A Conceptual Modelling Framework for DEDS.
- DEDS simulation Model Development.
- Experimentation and Output Analysis.
- CTDS Modelling and Simulation.
- Modelling of Continuous Time Dynamic Systems.
- Simulation with CTDS Models.
- A1 Probability Primer.
- A2 GPSS Primer.
- A3 Open Desire Primer.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published