- Full Description
The need for resolution of knowledge inconsistency arises in many practical applications of computer systems. This kind of inconsistency results from the use of various resources of knowledge in realizing practical tasks. These resources often are autonomous and use different mechanisms for processing knowledge about the same real world. This can lead to inconsistency. This book provides a wide snapshot of intelligent technologies for inconsistency resolution. Features and topics include: Knowledge inconsistency resolving; consensus and conflict theories; inconsistency of knowledge – syntactic and semantic; methods based on inconsistency measures for inconsistency processing; knowledge conflict profiles; conflicts of ontologies; practical aspects of applications of proposed methods. This book presents state-of-the-art research, filling a void in the literature within the field and offers researchers and graduates an invaluable source of reference on the topic.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Inconsistency of Knowledge: Introduction.
- Model of Knowledge on Conflict.
- Consensus as a Tool for Conflict Solving.
- Model for Knowledge Integration.
- Processing Inconsistency on Syntactic Level.
- Processing Inconsistency on Semantic Level.
- Consensus for Fuzzy Conflict Profiles.
- Processing Inconsistency of Expert Knowledge.
- Ontology Integration.
- Application of Inconsistency Resolution Methods in Intelligent Learning Systems.
- Processing Inconsistency in Information Retrieval.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published